What country holds annual bathtub races and has a prepared landing pod for UFOs? Also, it has a place where there are so many snakes that they look like spaghetti on your plate! Do you know where you can see the most cheerful town in the world? It’s called Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha! Yep, just like that, with two “ha’s” and two exclamation marks!
Still no idea? This country produces more than 70% of all maple syrup in the world! Several of the most popular superheroes, such as Wolverine and Superman, were created there. Yes, you nailed it: this awesome country is Canada, and here are 50 cool facts about this place!
Other videos you might like:
Rush Hour in Different Countries Like You’ve Never Seen It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I5B3laBtfc&
10 Countries That Have Extremely Different Concepts of Male Beauty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf_wBKnhKFM&
15 Strange Things That Seem Normal Only In South Korea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT0xEelCd-I&
Canadian Apology Act 0:37
The most cheerful town in the world 1:23
Polar Bear Jail 1:46
Bathtub racing 2:17
The most dramatic weather change 2:47
Canada’s national sport (it’s not hockey) 3:06
Santa Claus is Canadian 3:46
The first landing pad for UFOs 5:20
More than 3 million lakes! 5:46
The national animal of Canada 7:25
License plates shaped like a polar bear 8:28
$1-million coin 9:13
Fish instead of candles 10:00
One of the most popular dishes in Canada 11:20
The second largest French-speaking city 11:53
#canada #canadafacts #traveling
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Canadians are famous for saying sorry all the time, even when the other person is clearly in the wrong.
– Approximately 90% of Canada’s land area is uninhabited. Even though it’s bigger than the US, it has only 11% of America’s population!
– It’s illegal for polar bears in Canada to break into houses and steal food. So, if you see one rummaging around in your fridge – call the cops!
– Canada received its own flag in 1965, almost 100 years after it became a separate country in 1867!
– One area in the Hudson Bay region has less gravity than any other region on the planet. So, if you want to jump higher and weigh less, that’s the place to be!
– How about this one: Santa Claus is Canadian. That’s what Canada’s Immigration Minister announced in 2012.
– In 1930, Canada’s hockey team did so well that they were put straight through to the final game.
– Ottawa, the capital of Canada, isn’t the largest city in the country. With a population of about 1 million people, it comes second to Toronto, the capital of the Ontario province.
– In a 2018 Happiness Report, Canada was ranked #7. I mean, even despite all that cold?
– About 10% of Canadians are either vegetarians or vegans. That means 2.3 million vegetarians and 850,000 vegans. Most of these people are under 35.
– The capital city of Canada, Ottawa, is at the top of the list of the world’s coldest capitals.
– The lowest ever recorded temperature in Canada was -81.4 degrees F (-63 degrees C)!
– While driving in northwest Canada, be prepared to see license plates shaped like a polar bear!
– Wood Buffalo National Park, created in 1922 to protect the largest herd of roaming Wood Bison in the world, is larger than Switzerland.
– One of the most popular dishes in Canada is poutine. Crispy fries covered with cheese curds and rich gravy.
– Canadians are some of the friendliest people in the world. You probably can’t find a rude Canadian even if you try really hard!
– Lots of Canadians speak French as their first language. And Montreal is the second largest French-speaking city in the world! After Paris, of course.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: